Black Fox Solution Ltd, whose registered office is at 34 Maryville Park, Belfast BT9 6LP, United Kingdom (“Black Fox Solutions”) is an established business in the recruitment industry for Northern Ireland. Black Fox Solutions are a data controller of personal information obtained from its clients with a need for recruitment services and of personal information submitted by candidates who show an interest in vacancies advertised by us on various medias as well as the Black Fox Solutions website.
Collection and delivery of information
Our main goal is to provide recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process in the best interests of its candidates. We aim to fulfil our legal and business obligations, when we collect your Personal & Business data, such as your name, address, company details, telephone numbers, email address and, if you are a candidate, information you have supplied to us, via your CV. The content and details of your Personal Data may be required to process your requests and for us to provide a professional service to you, in our pursuit to find you suitable employment. If so, fixed fields will be highlighted, on our on-line forms. Failure to provide accurate detailed data may limit Black Fox in its ability to deliver our service properly.
What we do with your data:
To be able to provide our products and services to you, your information will be retained, processed and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To facilitate the recruitment process, by matching your details to job opportunities.
- To allow details of your skills and experience, to be viewed by our clients whom we feel may be interested in engaging your services. Please be assured that your personal details will only be provided to our clients if you have given permission to us to do so.
- To allow you to subscribe to our “Job Alerts” service. This service will allow you to receive details of latest jobs via e-mail which are relevant to your sector and professional experience. Where you are sent details of a job via the “Jobs Alerts” service, you will be able to unsubscribe from such updates at any time. Please see below “Access to your Personal Information” for further details.
- To keep you informed of job opportunities which we think may be of interest to you via email and telephone.
- To preserve our business relationship with you as a user of our website.
- To keep you informed of the products and services (relevant to your sector and your professional interests).
- These could include information about recently registered candidates/consultants, client workshops we are arranging, market updates, new software or training courses that may be of interest to you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Access to your Personal Information
We want you to be in control of what communications you receive from us and how your personal information is used, you can do this in the following ways:
- Unsubscribe from our mailing list, if you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, you can either follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing email messages to you or email to email@example.com
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to inform us of any changes to your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you;
You can contact us at email@example.com if you:
- Have any queries about the information that we hold about you.
- Wish to inform us of any changes in your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you
- Have any requests about our processing of your personal data
- Wish to access information held about you.
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information as specified by you from our database in accordance with the law.
We rely on you to ensure that your information is complete, accurate and current. Please do inform us promptly of any changes to or inaccuracies of your personal information by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To log in simply follow the links in your Job Alert emails or contact us by phone.
We hold your data with a view to providing future recruitment services to you and to manage our business relationships. If for whatever reason the business relationship ends, we ensure that we will delete personal data in accordance with our internal data retention policies and our legal obligations.
We have appropriate technical and organisational security measures in place to ensure the security of your information and to protect it against deliberate or accidental manipulation, destruction, loss or unauthorised access. Despite our efforts regarding security, it is important to bear in mind that the internet is not a guaranteed secure environment. Personal information communicated through the internet may be intercepted by other people. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information sent to us through this website. By using this website and entering your personal data, you accept that you use this website at your own risk.