Our client, a leader in the energy and construction sectors are currently seeking to recruit a Commercial Administrator to join them at their offices in Banbridge.
Reporting into management you will be responsible for supporting the day to day activities of the maintenance and installations teams. This will include;
- Taking calls from customers regarding faults & servicing
- Liaising with engineers and scheduling calls
- Parts ordering and payment processing
- Issue and monitor engineer calls
- Administer Service and Maintenance product folders and collate up to date Technical Documents and Parts Diagrams from manufacturers
I am eager to speak with applicants who have gained experience in a similar role, to include;
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manor
- Logical and sensible approach to daily tasks.
- Ability to work to deadlines and cope with a varied portfolio of work
- Good interpersonal skills
In return you can expect a generous package and progression opportunities.