£35,000 – £40,000
An exciting opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer who has gained at least 5 years’ experience working in the FMCG industry to take up a key role within a modern manufacturing site.
Working alongside a highly motivated and growing team, you will be responsible for –
- Fault finding and continuous improvement
- Manage repairs and ensure downtime is kept to a minimum
- Electrical installation on new machinery
- Support Lean Manufacturing philosophy
- Maintain equipment maintenance records
- An electrical qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of health & safety standards
In return, you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within a leading employer who continue to invest.
Apply now to find out more about this role or to discuss other roles that may be of interest!