Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our client, based in Belfast, to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer.
As the successful Manufacturing Engineer you will provide advanced technical and engineering support to a project or function. You will have the required engineering competencies and systems training to support a manufacturing area or project.
What We Require:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, technical experience is required.
- Proven Project Management skills through the delivery of business critical projects.
- 2-4 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and influencing skills with both internal and external agents.
- Capable of technical leading, influencing and providing technical direction to Engineers, Coop Students, Technicians and operators as required.
- Capable of working as part of a multi-disciplined team in an aggressive, dynamic and results motivated environment
Full Job Spec available upon application.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone (02890 994111) and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social Media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions). #LetTheFoxHelp
Senior Engineering Consultant