FAO : MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN, TECHNICIAN, MAINTENANCE, ENGINEER, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRICIAN, ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Black Fox Solutions are working with an industry leading company dedicated to offering lasting solutions for commercial and residential clients.
You will be part of an existing conducting electrical and mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing facility comprising of preventive and reactive duties.
The successful candidate will have
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of control systems within automated equipment
- Strong technical skills
- Experience in carrying out electrical and mechanical fault finding and planned maintenance
- Logical and well organised approach to problem solving
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems
- Ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment, to operate under time pressure
- Competed apprenticeship in Electrical or mechanical discipline within a manufacturing industry
In return you will receive a competitive salary, excellent company benefits, promotion opportunities and continuous training & development.
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone (02890 994111) and talk with us.
Keep in touch with the latest Black Fox Solutions news and vacancies on social media. You can find us on twitter @LetTheFoxHelp, Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1) and LinkedIn (black-fox-solutions). #LetTheFoxHelp