Black Fox Solutions are recruiting for a leading global company who supply sensing, electrical protection, control and power management solutions.
You will provide technical support to manufacturing and ensure optimum performance of equipment and technical assets.
- To assist with the maintenance of high-volume automated production equipment and machinery as required including electrical, pneumatic and mechanical fault finding and repair.
- To conduct planned and preventative maintenance of production equipment.
- To perform machine and production setup’s and changes.
- To assist with continuous improvements to high volume automated production equipment and machinery.
- Maintain documentation and records including technical documents and reports.
- Time served apprentice qualified to HNC (minimum) in Electrical & Electronic or Manufacturing Engineering
- Minimum of two years’ work experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Technical experience in maintenance and fault finding on electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems
This is a full-time permanent position based in Antrim. In return you can expect a fantastic package including a generous salary, enhanced benefits and long-term career and professional development opportunities.
Black Fox Solutions