Belfast (Hybrid role)
Salary – Open to discussion
I am delighted to be working with a bespoke software developer who are seeking for a HR Manager to join their successful team on a permanent basis.
- CIPD qualified
- Previous HR managerial experience
- Manage end to end recruitment
- Provide coaching and guidance to the HR team.
- Be the main point of contact on employee relations.
- Support Senior Management to set goals for Team Members, assess capability and drive calibration across the performance management cycle.
- Plan, organise delivering training & development for all colleagues
- Manage absence and employee relations issues
- Provide guidance and coaching to management and team members
- Manage the on-boarding, HR orientation & probation review processes for all new starts
- Maintain and develop HR policies and procedures and ensure they are applied
- Manage resource costs within defined budgets
- Carry out staff development – this includes appraisals, coaching/mentoring
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussion