Health & Safety Advisor
We are working with a highly respected NI business who are seeking to appoint an experienced Health & Safety Advisor to play an important role in ensuring all NI activities remain compliant with relevant legislation.
Reporting into and supported by the H&S Manager you will drive the implementation of SHE policies and procedures to achieve compliance, duties including;
- Support and assist the team in developing and maintaining the company’s SHE management systems in-line with accredited ISO standards
- Assist in the development and implementation of SHE strategies and action plans to ensure the business continually improves
- Audit, analyse and report SHE performance to internal and external clients and regulatory bodies as required
- Assist with all forms of hazard identification and risk control programmes to identify, assess and control the businesses occupational SHE risks
- Coordinate all aspects of pollution control, waste management, recycling, environmental health, conservation and energy whilst ensuring that all permitting and licencing requirements are observed
We are eager to speak with a NEBOSH qualified (or similar) Health & Safety professional who can demonstrate;
- 3 years + experience in a comparable role
- Environmental management experience, ideally complimented with formal training
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- IOSH / IEMA membership is desirable
In return you can expect an excellent package including a generous salary, enhanced benefits coupled with longer term career and professional development opportunities.