We’re excited to be working with a locally owned firm who are seeking to bring on an experienced Finance Manager to join their team.
Your day to day:
- Ensure finance processes and procedures are followed within company policy.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with auditors.
- Promoting strong financial control and cost control within the business.
- Manage and monitor the sales ledger process implementing and overseeing strong debtor control.
- Providing the link between finance department and commercial / operations departments, as well as external interested parties.
- Development of budgets and forecasts in line with corporate strategy.
- Developing and managing financial systems/models.
- Production of financial information and reports as required.
- Management and development of a small existing finance team.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- At least 2 years’ experience of leading a financial team and managing all aspects of their development.
- Management accounting experience including budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting.
- Competent in using Accounting software packages
- Excellent Communication skills
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.