Business Development Manager
Salary Negotiable DOE+ Commission and benefits
We’re working with an expanding firm in Tyrone who are seeking to bring on an experienced Business Development Manager to join a fast growing department within their business. Working across Northern Ireland the sucessful Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing new relationships with clients to achieve continued business success.
Your day to day:
- Proactively targeting new business opportunities
- Maintain and expand on existing client relationships
- Ensure excellent customer service is provided at all times
- Support internal staff to achieve targets
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a business development role, preferably within the hire/rental industry
- Excellent communication skills
- IT proficient
- 3rd level education preferred
- Ambitious, proactive and target driven
For a chat about the position or for a confidential conversation about finding your next role give me a call- 02890994111 and ask for Ben.
We are unable to advertise all our current vacancies please check our website www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk for the full list of our roles. If you are unsure about a role or would like information or advice get in touch to discuss how to take your career forward.