Accounts Payable Administrator
We’re working with a local business who are recruiting for an accounts payable administrator to join their team in South Down.
Your new job
- Maintain Purchase Ledger including registering of invoices / credit notes received daily, processing for receipt of goods, matching with purchase order and ensuring controls at each stage agree with supporting records
- Ensure Non-PO invoices are authorised, coded and processed.
- Ensure all supplier invoices are processed in accordance with laid down procedures and audit regulations carrying out any follow ups when necessary.
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Prepare and process payments for weekly and monthly BACS payment runs.
- Perform supplier reconciliation
- Maintain vendor files
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in accounts payable or similar role
- Demonstrate a good ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
For a confidential conversation or for more information, drop through an up to date copy of your CV and we’ll have a chat