I am working with a horticulture company based in Armagh. They seek an Accounts Assistant on a full-time permanent basis.
- Accurately process high volumes of purchase transactions – order/delivery / invoice/credit notes to suppliers accounts within specified deadlines
- Accurately reconcile supplier statements monthly (back to invoices processed)
- Communicate with suppliers professionally to achieve consistently high levels of supplier relations
- Liaising with customs clearance agents re imports/exports outside the EU – not high volume but experience in this area will be important for changes in trade with the EU from 1st Jan 2021
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing systems for all administration and suppliers correspondence, to ensure ease of access to information when required
To be considered for this vacancy please APPLY NOW with an updated CV. Contact: Sophie Keogh