County Tyrone based company looking to hire a Transport manager to join their ever-growing team. The person will be responsible for coordinating and planning all transport and logistics needs.
- Making sure health and safety procedures are followed.
- Ensuring fleet is used in the most cost effective manner without making any sacrifice to the standard of customer service
- Keep the work force motivated
- Ensuring fleet servicing, maintenance and driver training is completely up to date.
- Overseeing all schedules for both collections and deliveries
- Previous experience with transport or logistics
- Good leader with strong communication skills.
- Must have good attention to detail even when under pressure
- Always willing to help customers
- Competitive salary depending on experience
To discuss this opportunity and in the strictest confidence please apply now