Transport Coordinator needed for well-established County Down firm who are offering a competitive salary and progression.
If you’re looking for a new job within the Haulage industry and enjoy working in a fast-paced, demanding environment, this position is for you. My client, a company which offers a number of different services, are on the lookout for an experienced Transport Coordinator to assist their busy schedule.
- Overseeing the transport activities of the site
- Ensure that multi-drop deliveries are met in line with customer needs
- Acting as first point of contact for customer orders and queries
- Assist in the loading of lorries for delivery
- Reporting to Ops Manager on weekly/monthly performance
You will demonstrate;
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience working in fast-paced position
- Effective communication/interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of greater Belfast area
- Construction/Building background
For a confidential chat on the position and your experience, please send an updated copy of your CV. I look forward to speaking with you.