Trainee Dental Nurse/Dental Nurse
Role: Trainee Dental Nurse/Dental Nurse
Hours/Position: Permanent : Full Time : Monday to Friday
Hourly Rate: Dependable on experience
Facility: Dental facility
Location: Ballyclare, County Antrim
With decades of experience and expertise in dentistry, our client is a family ran dental organisation who have continued to expand and advance their practice to ensure a high delivery of dental care to their clients. With being one of the most predominate dental employers in Northern Ireland with over 11 practices across 6 counties they have also varied their network of dentistry into orthodontics, implants, facial rejuvenation, oral surgery and general dental.
The employer is now looking for a motivated and driven individual who can work brilliantly as part of a team to join their family orientated organisation in County Antrim.
- Competitive hourly rate, plus annual bonus, sick pay and life assurance
- GDC and indemnity covered
- Paid CPD provided via our online portal. Infection control and safeguarding training provided.
- Annual Bonus scheme : discretionary bonus scheme shared within the Practice based on revenue target.
- Company Sick Pay of 2 weeks full pay.
- Generous Practice social budget : each quarter the Practice goes out on a fully expensed social event
- Additional Special days holidays for life events such as your birthday, moving to a new house etc
- Option to purchase 3 additional days’ holidays per year
- Industry-leading flex bens platform with access to tax-free childcare vouchers and other salary sacrifice schemes, and discounted shopping and gym memberships
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
If you are too busy to ring during our open hour 9-5, we now offer a nurse friendly out of hours service where you can call or message at any time from 8am to 9am or 8pm to 9pm.
Don’t have a CV?
Use our new Quick Apply Link that only takes 2 minutes to fill out!
Quick Apply Link: https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LC424’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07568519242.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.