County Derry / Londonderry
THEATRE NURSE | £16.87 p/h
Black Fox are currently recruiting in Derry for a fantastic nursing position! We are looking to find someone to join a well-renowned healthcare provider based in Northern Ireland. Their facility in Derry has an opening for a Nurse with a theatre background.
Within this role, you will be expected to work within a hospital operating theatre and anaesthetic, recovery areas. You may also work with pre-operative and post-operative care as well. This is a fantastic opportunity for any RN in the area with prior theatre experience!
– Preparing complex surgical instruments ahead of time.
– Working with surgeons to provide necessary equipment – needles, swabs, and other instruments – as asked.
– Act as a link between all hospital and theatre staff.
– Provide general nursing care following procedures when required.
– Providing appropriate care following anaesthesia, surgery, etc.
– Providing wound dressing and general wound care when needed.
If this job sounds like the job for you – we can help.
For more information on this role or any other vacancies, pick up the phone and talk with us.
The Healthcare team at Black Fox are best placed to find YOU your next move.
Don’t just take my word for it, here is what one of my recent placements had to say..
“The lovely Shannon at Black Fox helped me to find a fantastic new job. She was both professional and friendly and kept in touch after I started my new position to make sure everything was going well.”
Check out the rest of our reviews on Google.
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
For the Attention Of – Staff nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Learning Disability Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses, Deputy Nurse Managers, Clinical Lead Nurses, and for General Nurses.