Our client, True leaders in their industry and responsible for servicing 80% of the Fortune 100 companies are looking to expand their Belfast based development team. They are looking to expand across all areas and as a result, they have an immediate need for an experienced Test Engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a true Global Giant that supports over 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries. The scope for career progression and self-growth and development are truly phenomenal. Words do not do this company justice, please give me a call for more information.
The Role :
Reporting to the QA Manager you will work with the wider engineering organization and be responsible for ensuring the quality of products as they are developed. You should possess knowledge of commonly used web testing technologies, concepts, and practices and have experience with test automation. You will work with developers to build quality enterprise web applications in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment. You Will
- Collaborate in an Agile development process, review features in aid of development testing.
- Participate in testing activities
- Develop test scenarios, write automation and execute feature testing
- Work with the scrum team to develop use case scenarios to help build a quality product
- Understand the Agile development process and contribute to improvements in it
Essential Experience :
- 2+ years of experience testing web applications/systems;
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical engineering degree;
- Moderate experience with programming languages such as C# and Ruby;
- Understanding of automation frameworks such as Selenium or Telerik Test Studio;
- Basic understanding of SQL;
The company is acting fast to expand this team and there will be a very quick Turnaround for interviews. To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW
Daniel McGrinder| IT recruitment consultant
Black Fox IT
T| 02890 994 111