Test Automation Engineer
Our client, True leaders in their industry and responsible for servicing 80% of the Fortune 100 companies are looking to expand their Belfast based development team. They are looking to expand across all areas and as a result, they have an immediate need for an experienced Test Engineer.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a true Global Giant that supports over 10,000 organizations in over 180 countries. The scope for career progression and self-growth and development are truly phenomenal. Words do not do this company justice, please give me a call for more information.
The Role :
Reporting to the QA Manager you will work with the wider engineering organization and be responsible for ensuring the quality of products as they are developed. You should possess knowledge of commonly used web testing technologies, concepts, and practices and have experience with test automation. You will work with developers to build quality enterprise web applications in a fast-paced, customer-centric environment. You Will:
- Execute and maintain automated test suite.
- Participate in assembling the Continuous Delivery pipeline to test the product.
- Create feature Files
- Responsible for reviewing specifications, scoping tasks and determining resource needs.
- Provide accurate estimations of the likely timescales required to complete tasks that will form part of a continuous / project delivery.
- Review software test plans designed to test the product at different levels i.e. integration, system, regression, functional and non-functional.
- Together with a Product Manager and Software Developer, record product features as executable specifications
- Commercia QA experience in an Agile Environment
- Experience in creating and maintaintaing automated tests
- Knowledge of Support tools such as HP Quality Centre, JIRA
- commercial Selenium and CI experience.
To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW