Black Fox solutions are hiring for a Technology Development Team Technician in the County Antrim area for a market leading company in the Design and Manufacturing of tyre pressure monitoring systems (TPMS).
Duties will include reporting to the Engineering Team Leader to contribute in the development of existing/new products. You will be responsible for assisting with product design verification and system design verification (vehicle driving required). Also performing prototype building, validation and fault diagnosis for products/parts within remit.
- HNC engineering : (preferably electronics based)
- Full UK driver’s license
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to demonstrate similar use of Microsoft Office products (Word and Excel)
- Experience of soldering SMT components and building prototype components
- Experience of testing and debugging electronic circuits
- Experience of basic PCB design.
The salary is competitive with a great benefits package. We also offer a high standard of commitment to the provision of training and development and there are promotion opportunities along with a comprehensive induction programme for all new employees. All successful candidates must undergo a medical examination which includes a drugs test.
Closing date for all applications is 12 noon on Tuesday 27th February 2018, to apply please hit the apply now button below, send us an email or call the office on 02890994111.