In a dynamic world of massive information, this employer provides accurate market and product information that allows their clients to anticipate, respond, and take action against an ever-changing marketplace. This new opening is an offer to join an open and collaborative team within a company that has battled to rise to dominance in the areas of customer engagement and cyber intelligence.
Application Support Engineer* – Full-time & Permanent
Location – Belfast City
Proposed Salary | £28,000 – £34,000 annually available – Your experience is key.
As the new Application Support Engineer, you will be a critical part of the support provided to customers and partners by offering prompt, professional and knowledgeable application assistance.
+ The Duties
- Develop key skills and knowledge of applications
- Utilise management system to track service request activity, providing detailed updates to customers on all service requests assigned to you.
- Able to be professional and manage a personal work load covering multiple requests
- Be pro-active in creating & publishing documentation in a Knowledge Base for sharing technical knowledge
+ Your Skill Set
- Experience supporting applications
- Experience of troubleshooting and resolving issues in an application support role
- Knowledge of a Database Technology either Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle DB
- Familiarity with debugging tools/techniques
+ In Return
- 25 days holidays plus 10 statutory days
- Life Insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Private medical ( includes 50% off pure gym)
- Dental (50% subsidised)
- Cycle scheme
- Free car parking
I encourage any reader that remains interested to make their application (or call me) at your earliest convenience as applications may be reviewed (and interviews arranged) prior to the closing date.
Make a Change | Apply below
T | 02890 994111
Eligibility: Application Support Analyst | Support Engineer | Support | Application Analyst; | Technical Support Engineer