Black Fox has been selected to identify and secure the new Technical Support Engineer for this dominant NI employer.
Technical Support Engineer
Our client is a software development house who supply unique software application solutions to the transport, security and law enforcement sectors.
Reporting to the Operations Manager the primary purpose of this role is to provide the best possible customer service and level 1 support to the organisation’s clientele. You will be the first point of contact regarding technical level 1 issues and you will administer high level support over VPN as well as over the phone.
NEW | Technical Support Engineer – Full-time & Permanent
Location – Belfast
Proposed Salary | Up to £34,000 per annum DoE
Responsibilities of this role will include:
- Providing 1st Level Support to a broad range of stakeholders over the phone
- Resolving & troubleshooting issues around hardware & software
- Working as part of the Support team to effectively resolve technical issues and to provide the highest level of customer service possible
- Utilising JIRA to track, monitor and manage tickets
+ What you’ll need to know
- Experience of UNIX (Linux, Ubuntu, RedHat, Centos)
- Experience of working with JAVA Applications
- Experience of TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, WMI, Single Sign On
- Experience of using Confluence & JIRA
- Experience of virtualization : VMWare vSphere, Citrix
If you are contemplating your next move please get in touch. Whether it’s for growth or to find projects that excite you. At BLACK FOX we value building relationships so that we can empower you to find the right thing.
Johnathan Potts | IT Recruitment Consultant
Black Fox IT
Eligibility | Technical Support | Support Engineer | Application Support