Manufacturing firm based in County Tyrone seek a Tactical Buyer to join on a full-time permanent contract offering a strong salary and career progression.
£25,000 – £30,000
I am looking for an experienced Buyer on behalf of my client, a global manufacturing firm based in County Tyrone.
Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will;
- Purchase raw materials and more from local/global suppliers
- Increase rate of supply at every opportunity
- Arrange logistics of parts
- Liaise with production dept to increase efficiency
- Analyse supplier performance and supplier market
- Carry out H&S related duties
You will demonstrate;
- 2 years recent experience in Buying role
- Strong communication/negotiation
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Manufacturing/Engineering background is advantageous
- Strong written skills
For a confidential chat on the role please send in your updated CV.