County Derry / Londonderry
Supply Chain / Purchasing Graduate
£23k – £25k + excellent benefits
I am delighted to be working with a genuine global leader in their field, steeped in history and instantly recognisable to recruit their new Graduate Materials Planner.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Graduate with an interest / exposure to planning, supply chain or procurement to develop a rewarding career within a global employer.
Working within the wider Material Planning team and supported by peers and management you will;
- Ordering and expediting of materials
- Support and develop MRP Processes and procedures
- Liaise and work across teams within wider business
- Receipt of raw materials and packaging materials
- Ensure effective and efficient logistics methods
- Supplier forecasts, reporting etc
- Educated to degree level
- Experience gained in a supply chain / procurement or planning role, either on placement year, intern or post graduate is highly desirable
- Confident communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills across MS Office suite, in particular Excel and ideally have gained some experience of MRP/ERP tools
- Ability and confidence to analyze and manipulate data
- Any prior relevant work experience.
In return you can expect not only an excellent package (including a generous salary, company pension, health insurance plus much more) but fantastic career development opportunities within a leading employer.