Supplier Quality Manager : Semiconductors
A true international giant in their industries are seeking to recruit a Supplier Quality Manager to join them at their Antrim centre of excellence.
You will assume responsibility for the day to day management, coaching and development of the Supplier Quality Team. Duties will include;
- Manage and oversee all Supplier Quality engineering activities to achieve internal and external customer’s requirements; establish, meet and track all departmental objectives by leading, allocating and developing team resources
- Manage department performance by reviewing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), while checking work, tracking progress, enforcing company policy, training and motivating employees.
- Champion individual and team efforts and aid in the development of professionals, to achieve individual leadership/accountability to company goals and objectives.
- Build and communicate action plans, manage them actively and establishes a routine reporting structure within the organization at all levels.
- Supports the team in correct application of the ST Supplier Selection Process, working with Purchasing to select and develop suppliers through regular assessment and plant visitations. Lead and/or participate in proactive and early involvement initiatives.
- Respect the fundamentals of APQP to ensure the flawless launch of new products.
- Ensure permanent supplier efficiency analysis through monthly Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) reviews, in conjunction with the Supplier Quality Manager Europe. Support, develop, implement and close loop on supplier improvement plans.
We are specifically seeking a candidate who possess;
- Degree educated in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with at least 5 years gained within Semiconductor manufacturing to include experience in;
- Handling non-conforming parts & corrective actions
- Extensive knowledge of the Core Quality Tools, 8D- 5 Why´s, LEAN manufacturing, Pareto data analysis, etc.
- Able to travel as required by the role
- Driving license
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,