Staff Nurse (West Belfast)
Position: Staff Nurse
Hourly Rate: £16.50ph
Location: Ballygomartin, Belfast
Job Type: Permanent : Full / Part Time :
About the Organisation
A renowned, nationwide healthcare employer who operate 10 facilities throughout Northern Ireland offering specialist general, mental health and learning disability nursing care. They are currently looking for an experienced individual to join their facility in Ballygomartin, Belfast.
About the Position
Split into 2 units, the 60-bedded facility offers nursing and residential care. As the new Staff Nurse, you will be primarily based in the Dementia nursing unit, consisting of 31 residents who have dementia and complex medical needs.
Located in a quiet and residential area of Belfast, the home has multiple, convenient transport links in and out of Belfast, is equipped with modern and robust facilities to cater for the most complex of needs, alongside having an activities room, a bar, purpose-built café and pamper room for the residents to enjoy.
About the Benefits
In return, you will receive on-going support from some of the most experienced Nurses & Managers in the sector, continuous CPD training, competitive salary alongside other benefits listed below:
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- £1,000 CPD training account* for you to choose your own further training and personal development
- Pay 100% of your annual NMC fees
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
Click Apply Now or Contact Richard Greenwood via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘RG748’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.