Private Sector Nurse
Why work in the private sector? Over the long term, and especially over a lengthy Nursing career, your compensation will be astronomically higher working in the private sector while continuing to do what brought you into Nursing in the first place. Providing high quality care to residents, taking part in innovative training and development programmes, and earning a substantial salary working 3 to 4 days a week, the private sector is set up to meet your needs of today and your needs of the future.
Your new employer offers a comfortable and safe working environment, supported by a highly experienced Nurse Manager, giving you the ability to concentrate on the quality of care you provide and the development of your career.
About the role:
- Permanent (Days or Nights)
- £17.00 per hour + 25% OT Rates
- Dementia / Nursing
- Newtownards, Co. Down
- Medium Facility
- Work closely with your multidisciplinary team to maintain a high level of efficiency and communication with your colleagues and managers in order to promote patient care.
- Create, evaluate, and adhere to all nursing care plans in cooperation with the resident, resident’s family, and your superiors.
- Lend a friendly hand and assist in the induction and teaching of new members of staff including supervision, preceptorship training, and general questions.
- Assess and provide medication to each individual, based on their specific care plan, at the appropriate times.
- Represent and meet your employer’s commitment to providing the highest standard of care possible, ensuring that each action abides by the guidelines set out by the home and all governing bodies; do so in a respectful manner.
- Free parking
- 25% OT Rates
- Substantial holiday allowance : 28 days
- Specialist training and development careers for career progression
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Pension scheme
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a healthcare organisation who takes care of the needs of their employees and offers you the ability to learn and progress your career.
1 | Phone Blake Davis on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5)
2 | Click APPLY : I will receive your application and be in touch shortly after
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook, or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.
028 9099 4111