Providing care services for over 70 health care conditions in the UK, our client is one the most reputable, fast growing health care organisations who have immensely advanced their services to provide exclusive care. Throughout the past 30 years they have experienced a wealth of experience and expertise in health care by continuously encouraging their staff to improve their nursing practice on a day to day basis.
About the role:
- Staff Nurse – Day Duty or Night Duty
- Permanent : Full Time
- £17.50ph + Excellent benefits
- Medium to Large facility (Dementia, general and physical disability care)
- Generous annual leave
- Competitive hourly rate
- Company pension scheme
- Internal progression opportunities
- Training and introduction programme
- Bespoke training and development programmes
- Continuous support from senior management
- Positive team cultures
Responsibilities and duties:
- Implementing care plans
- Administering medication
- Supervision of junior and medical staff
- Overlooking all aspects of care
- Personal care
- Recording the medication intake with the service users
- Liaising with staff, service users and external bodies that are associated with the home
- Keeping your knowledge on policies, regulations and standards always updated
What are you waiting for?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work for a health care organisation who are focussed and heavily invested in their staff support and development. In return for your hard work the employer offers you the ability for you to grow your experience and skills in nursing internally while you earn a great hourly rate.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LCBM’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07568519242.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.