Staff Nurse (Excellent CPD)
(Permanent : Full or Part Time Position)
Position: Staff Nurse / Registered Nurse
Hourly Rate: £16.50 – £17 + Company Benefits (See below)
Job Type: Permanent : Full or Part Time
A renowned, nationwide healthcare employer who operate 10 facilities throughout Northern Ireland offering specialist general, mental health and learning disability nursing care. They are currently looking for an experienced individual to join their facility in Ballygomartin, Belfast.
As the new Staff Nurse, you will be welcomed into the home by the existing members of staff, new nurse manager and residents currently living in this beautiful, purpose-built facility. You will work within in a supportive environment and positively affect change in a dedicated purpose-built Dementia Unit & General nursing unit.
A perfect opportunity for a Staff Nurse with Dementia or General nursing experience to join a friendly and dynamic team. The employer offers on-going support from some of the most experienced Nurses & Managers in the sector, continuous CPD training, competitive salary alongside other benefits listed below:
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- £1,000 CPD training account* for you to choose your own further training and personal development
- Pay 100% of your annual NMC fees
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
Apply Now or Contact Richard Greenwood via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘RG835’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.