Full time or Part time
£35,000 to £40,000
Days or Nights
Black Fox Solutions are delighted to be recruiting for a fantastic Staff Nurse role in the Bangor area. This new nursing position is based in a 43 bedded general nursing facility on the Bangor seafront.
You will work closely with a highly motivated team who focus on providing the highest quality care to a diverse resident group.
- Ensure day to day residents take part in meaningful individualized activities and that support is provided for social inclusion.
- Carry out administration of medicines according to policy and procedure.
- Keep clear and accurate records at all times.
- Provide clinical care where this is required.
- The opportunity to really get to know your residents and build positive relationships with residents and their families
What we’re looking for:
- You must be a fully qualified General nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning disability nurse
- 6+ months post qualification experience
- You must have a valid NMC registration
If you think this is the role for you APPLY NOW or phone Fionnan on 02890994111
If this role is not for you, we probably have one that is. We work with all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Do not hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.
“Brilliant experience working with Blackfox solutions ! Especially Fionnan who was an amazing help from the very start from job searching , preparing for interview and follow up and weekly checks in, he couldn’t of been more of a help in helping me obtain my new job role ! Can’t thank black fox enough and of coarse Fionnan you won’t regret working with these guys Just amazing !!”– Angeline (Deputy Manager)
Eligibility- Staff Nurses, General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Learning disability, Senior Staff Nurses