£32,000 – £34,000
Ballycastle, County Antrim
Blackfox solutions are currently recruiting for a private nursing home based in a fantastic location in Ballycastle, County Antrim. You will be employed by a group of healthcare professionals whose goal is to provide the greatest quality care they can and expand the reach they have in the industry. Working as a staff Nurse in a facility like this, under the direction and support of a regional team like this, you will be primed to gain skills and experience that will only help you further your career.
We are looking for motivated Nurses who are looking for more flexibility in their schedules, to workday duty, and be part of a team who are successfully able to provide respect and high-quality care to their residents while enjoying working in a safe and comfortable environment.
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for the Home’s residents.
- To develop and maintain high standards of care reflecting the beliefs about nursing practise outlined in the principles of care.
- To contribute to the continuing development of the Home.
- To provide cover for the Home in the absence of a fellow member of staff
What we’re looking for;
- You must be a fully qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD
- You must have a valid NMC registration
- Free parking
- Substantial holiday allowance : 5.6 weeks
- Specialist training and development careers for career progression
- Pension scheme
- Other benefits
This is a great opportunity for you to work for a healthcare organisation who takes care of the needs of their employees and offers you the ability to learn and progress your career.
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.
1 | Call Nathaniel on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5) or 07467427686 (If 9-5 doesn’t suit)
2 | Apply below with a CV
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Tool : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e (If you don’t have a CV)