Black Fox solutions are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a fantastic facility in Newry! This facility is hoping to find either a Registered General Nurse, Registered Mental Health Nurse, or a Registered Learning Disability Nurse to join the team! The ideal candidate will have some experience within a previous role in a care environment as well.
This facility is currently registered for approximately fifty service users at the minute, who receive general nursing care, elderly care, and dementia care from the healthcare professionals who work there. You will join a hard-working and dedicated team, who work hard to ensure each service user receives the utmost care during their time at the facility.
- Must be either a fully-qualified RGN, RMN, or RNLD.
- Post-qualification experience of a year minimum.
- A valid NMC registration.
- Conferring with all management as needed.
- Standard nursing duties for all residents.
- Conferring with other staff members, residents, visitors, and families, in regard to residents’ wishes and care requirements.
- Providing full care for all residents, and assessing resident requirements as needed.
- Providing support to both residents and families.
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work with all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about what you’re looking for!
Fao – Staff nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Learning Disability Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses, Deputy Nurse Managers, Clinical Lead Nurses, General Nurses
1 | Apply below with a CV
2 | Don’t have a CV? – Use our new Quick Apply Tool – https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
3 | Call Blackfox solutions and ask for Shannon