Would you be interested in working in a brand-new mental health facility from the beginning?
I am currently recruiting staff nurses for a new facility that is due to open at the beginning of summer 2020 in the Belfast area.
What’s on offer;
- A fantastic hourly rate of £18-£19.50 per hour DOE
- £3,000 welcome bonus
- Flexibility on a choice of Day duty or night duty
- A permanent position offering either Full time or Part time hours
- Excellent training opportunities to further develop your career and skills
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Free meals and refreshments when on shift
- Payment of Access NI and NMC fees
You will work within a specialise team to provide a homely environment for all that cross through the door whilst always ensuring the highest quality of care is always provided by creating a person-centred approach.
- Build a positive and supportive rapport with residents.
- Always showing a commitment to delivering a high standard of care, promoting a holistic, person centered approach.
- Plan and Implement individual care plans
- Guide and monitor the team to meet the daily care needs of residents, providing a high standard of care.
- Reflect and review nursing care plans to ensure they are representative of the individuals needs and person centered to ensure choice and inclusion.
- Oversee the care team ensuring care is provided in a safe environment through participation in learning and development programs. Examples of this are, MAPA (Managing Actual and Potential Aggression), Understanding and Implementing Positive Behavior Support, Reflective Practice Sessions and Understanding your role in Safeguarding.
- Ensure day to day residents take part in meaningful individualized activities and that support is provided for social inclusion.
- Carry out administration of medicines according to policy and procedure.
- Keep clear and accurate records at all times.
- Provide clinical care where this is required.
What We’re Looking for;
- You must be a fully qualified RMN or RGN Qualified nurse with mental health experience.
- You must have a minimum of 1 year’s post qualification experience
- Ideally have experience with and/or MAPA trained.
- You must have a valid NMC registration
If you have any questions apply below and I will contact you or simply call me on 02890994111.
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.
Eligibllity- Staff Nurses, General Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Learning disability, Senior Staff Nurses
1 | Call Nathaniel on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5) or 07467427686 (If 9-5 doesn’t suit)
2 | Apply below with a CV
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Tool – https://bit.ly/31GQV4e (If you don’t have a CV)
Senior Recruitment Consultant