£20 per hour
Newtownabbey, County Antrim
Days or Nights | Part time or Full time
Blackfox solutions are currently recruiting for a new Staff Nurse role that is on the market at the minute paying an excellent rate of pay in a brilliant facility in the Newtownabbey area.
This role provides an excellent opportunity to take the lead in running an excellent small 18 bedded facility in the Newtownabbey area which specialises in learning disability and physical disability care.
- Fulfil all day to day Nursing duties requested by the management
- Support the people who use the service to reach their full potential
- Ensure that all the people who use the service have any personal needs or requirements met including personal care, participation with activities, support with daily living tasks
- Report any incidents of abuse, mistreatment or non-compliance within the service, to the manager
- Respond to or refer to Management any questions or concerns expressed by anyone using the service, visiting the service or in the local community
What we’re looking for;
- You must be a fully qualified as a mental health nurse, learning disability nurse or General nurse (With experience in Mental health or LD)
- You must have a minimum of 1-year post qualification experience
- You have a valid NMC registration
FAO- Staff nurses, General Nurses, Mental Health nurses, Learning disability nurses
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.
1 | Apply below with a CV
2 | Don’t have a CV? – Use our new Quick Apply Tool – https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
3 | Give us Blackfox solutions a call and ask for Nathaniel
Senior Recruitment Consultant