Sister/ Charge Nurse
£35,800 + OT & Excellent benefits
FAO- Sister/ Charge Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses, Staff Nurses, Mental Health Nurses, General Nurses
Black Fox Solutions are working closely with a fantastic, well staffed facility to recruit a new Sister/ Charge nurse. This position comes due to an internal promotion demonstrating the continuous opportunities to progress your career within a company who values what you bring to the table.
About the role:
- Ensure the delivery of quality care
- Develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Build the positive reputation of the home and unit
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management
- Conduct care audits
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- Take a leadership role for your team
- Take an active role in the development of yourself and others
What we’re looking for;
- You must be a fully qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD
- You must have 2 years post qualification experience + 1 year senior experience
- You must have valid NMC registration
- Substantial holiday allowance
- Specialist training and development careers for career progression
- Internal promotional opportunities
- Pension scheme and generous OT rates
- NMC re-validation support
1 | Call Nathaniel on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5) or 07467427686 (If 9-5 doesn’t suit)
2 | Apply below with a CV
3 | Use our new Quick Apply Tool : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e (If you don’t have a CV)
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.