Leading Tyrone based manufacturing firm recruiting for an SHEQ Manager to join their team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain the HSE and Quality Management Systems
- Produce HSEQ documentation, risk assessments for site and safety files
- Delivery of training and advisory sessions to personnel and contractors when required.
- Office and site induction
- Reporting, analysis/examination and follow up all QHSE incidents
- Preparation of HSEQ documentation for inclusion in PQQ’s and Tenders
- Act as Management Representative and competent person for ISO 9001
Skills and Qualifications:
- CMIOSH/NEBOSH or similar qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a managerial position
- Well organised and self-motivated, ability to work within high pressure situations and to tight delivery deadlines
- Flexibility regarding travel
For a confidential conversation or for more information drop me through a copy of your CV and we’ll have a chat #LetTheFoxHelp