Senior Systems Engineer
We are supporting a multi-faceted technology / engineering company on their ongoing expansion. The client have been enjoying a sustained period of success and are recruiting across all areas of the business including having the need for a new Senior Systems Engineer (Architect)
This role requires a senior level system administrator to provide administrative support focusing on the design, specification, integration and implementation on a large-scale end user computing architecture focusing mainly on a Microsoft based platform as part of a complex distributed network. The candidate will be primarily responsible for Microsoft Windows based systems, Office 365, SharePoint, E-mail, Teams, AD and applications, and their integration with the rest of the clients infrastructure. The successful candidate will take a leading role in the design, implementation, and support of Microsoft Windows based platforms and applications, both in the cloud and on-premise.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a systems administrator or architect.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related is required.
• Experience with backup solutions for complex multi-system platforms and vendors.
• Expertise must include architectural design, development, migration, management and supporting MS Office 365, Teams, exchange etc.
• Windows PowerShell skills and experience is essential.
To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW or contact Mike on 02890994111