Senior Quality Co-Ordinator
£30,000 – £40,000
An exciting opportunity for a Quality Co-Ordinator who has gained at least 3 years’ experience implementing and maintaining quality standards to take up a key role within a modern manufacturing site.
Working alongside a highly motivated and growing team, you will be responsible for –
- Implementing and maintaining quality standards
- Preparing monthly reports and interpreting data
- Make suggestions to reduce costs and improve productivity
- A degree is essential
- In depth knowledge of IATF16949, OHSAS 18001, ISO14001
- Proven track record driving continuous improvement
In return, you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within a leading employer who continue to invest.
Apply now to find out more about this role or to discuss other roles that may be of interest!