Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Black Fox Solutions are working alongside our client, based in Antrim, to recruit a Senior Mechanical Design Engineer.
As the successful Senior Mechanical Design Engineer you will be part of dedicated product design and analysis teams consisting of Engineers and technical specialists.
What We Require:
- Honours degree in Mechanical Engineering (Minimum 2:1) or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Mechanical Design Role
- Experience in 3D CAD packages & 2D drawing preparation.
- Developing and enhancing market leading Products, CAD Development and Design Working cross functionally and proactively to ensure that a new design or design change is optimised for manufacturing assembly, supplier manufacturing and cost effectiveness.
- Maintaining Best Practice design support to company’s NPDE^2 Product Development Process, including release of CAD, Finite Element Analysis, DFMEA’s etc.
- Planning and executing product development & validation testing: ensuring completion, analysis, conclusion and direction.
Full Job Spec available upon application
If this job sounds like the job for you or you’re just considering a change. We can help. For more information on this role or any other vacancies. Pick up the phone and talk with us.
Don’t forget to keep up-to-date with our vacancies on www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, or follow us on twitter @solutionsfox or Facebook (blackfoxsolutions1).
Hope to hear from you soon,