Senior HR Advisor
Salary – Open to Discussion
I am working with a leading employer who are seeking for a Senior HR Advisor to join their successful and expanding team on a permanent basis within their site in Dungannon.
- CIPD qualified
- +3 years of carrying out HR Generalist duties.
Responsibilities will include;
- Support management and stakeholder to ensure the effective and seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes.
- Provide guidance and coaching to management and team members
- Provide coaching and guidance to the HR team.
- Be the main point of contact on employee relations.
- Support Senior Management to set goals for Team Members, assess capability and drive calibration across the performance management cycle.
- Manage end to end recruitment
- Manage the on-boarding, HR orientation & probation review processes for all new starts
- Maintain and develop HR policies and procedures and ensure they are applied
- Plan, organise delivering training & development for all colleagues
- Manage absence and employee relations issues
- Manage Salaried Payroll administration and participate in budgetary setting, control and maintenance annually.
To be considered for this vacancy, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact Owen Barr for a confidential discussion