With many years of experience and expertise in health and social care our client is one for the most advanced, reputable health care organisations in UK providing care services to over 13,000 individuals. Over the years they have continued to employ nursing professionals with a wealth experience to ensure an excellent standard of care is continuously delivered.
As a Senior Care Assistant, you will be situated in a beautifully built, modern facility providing nursing and residential care to those with different needs. You will manage and direct a team of Care Assistant ensuring the units are smoothly run and a delivery of high care services are exceeded. You will maintain an open and constructive environment, enabling you and other staff members to easily liaise clients, service users and anyone that is associated with the home.
About the role:
- Permanent : Full Time position
- Senior Care Assistant
- £9.50 per hour + Paid Breaks
- Large facility (Nursing and residential) : Dementia, General and Mental Health
- Located in Ballymena county, Antrim
- Market leading hourly rate
- Induction Training and Personal Development Programme
- Continuous Support from Senior Management
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
Day to day duties:
- Nutritional Intake
- Prevention of Pressure Sores
- Mouth Care as directed by the Nurse
- Management of Continence and Incontinence
- Repositioning Residents as directed by the Nurse in Charge in accordance with Manual Handling Requirements
- Assisting Residents with mobility
- Assisting with Personal Hygiene : shaving, grooming etc
- Assisting in the bathing of residents in bed or in the bathroom
- Ensure bedrooms and communal areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and that wardrobes and drawers are kept tidy
This is an excellent position where you can continue to develop in a supportive environment and continue to gain valuable management experience. In return for your hard work the employer offers you bespoke training and development programmes and an excellent hourly rate.
If you are too busy to ring during our open hour 9-5, we now offer a nurse friendly out of hours service where you can call or message at any time on 07568519242 from 8am to 9am or 8pm to 9pm.
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LC289’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07568519242
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.