Senior Care Assistant (Ballymena)
Our client is a renowned and award-winning healthcare company with over 10 facilities located in Northern Ireland. They have become one of the leading providers of nursing & residential care in the country and are currently seeking a Senior Care Assistant in Ballymena on a full-time basis.
About the role:
- Permanent : Full Time position
- £9.50 per hour + Paid Breaks
- Large facility (Nursing and residential) : Dementia, General and Mental Health
- Market leading hourly rate
- Induction Training and Personal Development Programme
- Continuous Support from Senior Management
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
Day to day duties:
- Nutritional Intake
- Prevention of Pressure Sores
- Mouth Care as directed by the Nurse
- Management of Continence and Incontinence
- Repositioning Residents as directed by the Nurse in Charge in accordance with Manual Handling Requirements
- Assisting Residents with mobility
- Assisting with Personal Hygiene : shaving, grooming etc
- Assisting in the bathing of residents in bed or in the bathroom
- Ensure bedrooms and communal areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and that wardrobes and drawers are kept tidy
This is an opportunity for you to work for a leading health care group who focus on their staff development, offer unrivalled training and provide continuous support.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
Apply Now or Contact Blake Davis via:
1 | Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.