Senior Automation Engineer
Our client, True leaders in their industry and responsible for servicing 80% of the Fortune 100 companies are looking to expand their Belfast based development team. They are looking to expand across all areas and as a result they have an immediate need for a Senior Automation Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to join a true Global Giant that supports over 10,000 organisations in over 180 countries. The scope for career progression and self-growth and development are truly phenomenal. Words do not do this company justice, please give me a call for more information.
The Role :
Reporting to the QA Manager you will work with the wider engineering organisation and be responsible for defining and establishing an automation strategy and process, as well as developing and maintaining an automation framework in a Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Dev/Ops environment.
You will be working with Test Engineers, Developers, and DevOps to assist in the writing and execution of automated tests in building and testing quality enterprise web applications in a fast-paced, customer centric, environment.
- Build Promote and maintain automation frameworks, tools and supporting software
- Develop and promote processes for working in an automate environment
- Lead and Mentor Automation and Test Engineers
- Collaborate in an Agile development process
Essential Experience :
- 2+ years of experience testing web applications/systems;
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical engineering degree;
- Moderate experience with programming languages such as C# and Ruby;
- Understanding of automation frameworks such as Selenium or Telerik Test Studio;
- Basic understanding of SQL;
- Ability to understand and solve complex problems and concepts as well as make decisions based on given input;
The company are acting fast to expand this team and there will be a very quick Turnaround for interviews . To discuss this opportunity in the strictest confidence please APPLY NOW