£ Negotiable Salary
My client based in Toome are now actively seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join their expanding team on a full-time permanent basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage the financial reporting for all other owner entities and perform intercompany reconciliations.
- Ensure appropriate financial procedures, controls and structures are in place
- Oversee tax compliance of company and other linked companies, to include vat, cis and employment taxes.
- Preparation of cash flow forecasts and managing business cash flow
- Monthly management accounts preparation and ad hoc reporting
- Budgeting, forecasting and monitoring of each department
- Monitor efficiency of business and suggest internal improvements
- 5 years’ experience
- Extensive relevant experience of working in a managerial/leadership role in a fast- paced busy environment demonstrating your ability to meet the demands of this role
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Excellent IT skills especially Microsoft Office and Excel
To be considered for this position, please APPLY with an updated CV. Contact: Michael Irwin.