Black Fox has partnered with a powerhouse in the Integration and cloud management sphere, accredited for their cloud technology and also offer and array of professional IT Managed Services, Integration Services, Software Development and 24-hour support.
Due to their success and ever-growing client base, they have expanded into Belfast and Black Fox have been giving the task of adding 4 talented Cyber Security Analyst to join their success.
Position | Cyber Security Analyst
Location : Belfast
Proposed Salary | £30,000-£40,000 DOE
To become a valued member of their team the following should become natural to you:
- Working UNIX/Linux knowledge
- experience with security monitoring tools such as IDP/IDS, FW and AV
- To be able to examine, explore and understand complex security problems
- knowledge with firewalls, proxies, incident response, and information security frameworks
- Experience configuring and executing vulnerability scans
If you are contemplating your next move please get in touch. Whether it’s for growth or to find projects that excite you. At BLACK FOX we value building relationships so that we can empower you to find the right thing.
Johnathan Potts | IT Recruitment Consultant
Black Fox IT
Eligibility | cyber security | Cyber Security Analyst | Cyber Analyst