Sales / Customer Services Executive
I am working with an exciting and fast growing NI business to recruit their new Sales / Customer Services Executive to be based at their Cookstown offices and to play an important role in providing ongoing support to their customers.
Working within a dedicated and supportive team environment you will collectively develop existing customer relationships while expanding new and potential customer relationships. This will include;
- Manage customer onboarding and experience from when they place their first order, through to successful completion and aftersales care
- Operate as the primary point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customer
- Develop, build and maintain strong trusted and long-lasting relationships with customers
- Work hand in hand with technical support team to promptly troubleshoot, continually keeping customers up to date with issues as they get resolved
- Deal with installation partners to promptly and efficiently resolve customer issues that require a site visit
- Real time troubleshooting of customer queries
- Experienced in a similar role i.e., customer service, sales order management etc
- Confident communication skills
- Sound level of IT literacy across MS Office suite and ideally a CRM system
- Highly organised and capable in fast paced environment
In return you can expect an excellent package and progression opportunities within an exciting growing NI employer.