Sales and Supply Chain Administrator
Salary – Open to discussion
My client is a leading distribution company who are seeking for a Sales and Supply Chain Administrator to join their successful team on a full time basis.
- Previous Customer Service and Supply Chain experience
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Process of customers’ orders
- Input and maintain of all customer and product pricing records
- Document all relevant information from customer orders.
- Check and validate customer confirmation purchase orders.
- Liaise with Stakeholder to ensure accurate and timely input of information to facilitate delivery requirements
- Receive and process internal and external enquiries, ensure follow up. Liaise with other sales staff to maximise sales opportunities.
- Manage stock levels for both depots and assist in the management and achievement of stock related KPIs.
- Coordination of stock purchases via existing contracts including imports from overseas.
- Input and process of purchase orders onto the in-house system and utilisation of system reports to ensure stock is received on time and in full.
- Other Ad hoc duties