MENTAL HEALTH NURSE | £19.50 p/h
Black Fox are pleased to be recruiting for a permanent nurse post with a fantastic healthcare provider! This role is within their Belfast branch, inside a brand new and state-of-the-art facility. For this post, we are ideally looking to find someone who has trained as a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
This role is for either full-time or part time duty and can be for either day or night duty as well. They are ideally looking to find someone passionate about mental health care, and with prior experience in a relevant setting as well.
– Providing mental health care to all service users.
– Leading care team, in absence of senior staff.
– Assisting with administration of medication and documentation of this act.
– Performing general nursing care and duties.
– Assisting with all care requirements that may arise on shift.
– Liaising with other multidisciplinary care teams, other healthcare professionals, and other staff in regard to care requirements and care plans.
– Working alongside other care professionals to provide holistic care for service users.
– Providing wound care and dressing when needed.
– Aiding management when needed.
If you would be interested in pursuing a role like this, here’s how to let us know:
1 | Apply below with a CV
2 | Don’t have a CV? Use our new Quick Apply Tool https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
3 | Call Blackfox solutions and ask for Shannon
If this job sounds like the job for you – we can help.
For more information on this role or any other vacancies, pick up the phone and talk with us.
The Healthcare team at Black Fox are best placed to find YOU your next move.
Don’t just take my word for it, here is what one of my recent placements had to say..
“The lovely Shannon at Black Fox helped me to find a fantastic new job. She was both professional and friendly and kept in touch after I started my new position to make sure everything was going well.”
Check out the rest of our reviews on Google.
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant
For Attention Of – Staff nurses, Mental Health Nurses, Learning Disability Nurses, Senior Staff Nurses, Deputy Nurse Managers, Clinical Lead Nurses, and for General Nurses.