Residential Home Manager
Salary : Negotiable DOE
Hours- Monday-Friday 9-5
Location- County Antrim
Black Fox Solutions are currently working with a fantastic large facility based in Ballymena, County Antrim to recruit their next Residental Home Manager; An excellent opportunity that really doesn’t come around often.
As the Residential Manager, you assume responsibility for managing the home and be responsible for ensuring the whole facility operates effectively and of course ensuring the delivery of the highest quality of care.
What we are looking for;
- 2+ years’ experience at Deputy Manager level
- Qualified RGN, RMN, RMLD or Minimum of NVQ level 5 in Health & Social Care or Equivalent
- The highly sought-after Monday-Friday | 9-5
- The opportunity to work for a leading NI Healthcare group
- Continuous professional development opportunities
- 33 days Annual Leave
- An excellent company benefits package including pension
If this role would be of interest to you apply immediately or give me a call. Roles like this don’t come around often and we expect a lot of interested!
Ref – NF004
1 | Call/Text Nathaniel on 028 9099 4111 (Mon-Fri / 9-5) or 07467427686 (If 9-5 doesn’t suit)
2 | Use our new Quick Apply Tool : https://bit.ly/31GQV4e
If this role isn’t for you, we probably have one that is. We work is all the major healthcare organisations and many of the private employers as well. Don’t hesitate to get in contact and I will be happy to have a confidential conversation with you about your needs.