Registered Nurse (Belfast)
Our client is an established independent health care provider, who continue to strive to provide the highest standard of care possible to the residents they care for in their facility situated in Belfast. The employer is actively on the lookout for a Staff Nurse who has willingness to learn, develop and progress their skills to provide the standard of care expected.
About the role:
- Permanent : Full Time position
- £18 per hour + Paid Breaks
- Small facility (General Nursing)
- Belfast Co. Antrim
- Generous Annual Leave
- Paid Breaks
- Pension Scheme
- Market leading hourly rate
- Induction Training and Personal Development Programme
Day to day duties:
- Nutritional Intake
- Prevention of Pressure Sores
- Mouth Care as directed by the Nurse
- Management of Continence and Incontinence
- Repositioning Residents as directed by the Nurse in Charge in accordance with Manual Handling Requirements
- Assisting Residents with mobility
- Assisting with Personal Hygiene : shaving, grooming etc
- Assisting in the bathing of residents in bed or in the bathroom
- Ensure bedrooms and communal areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene and that wardrobes and drawers are kept tidy
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to work for an independent employer who is focused on their staff, offering the ability of development and potential internal progression to develop your Nursing Career.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LC168’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.