Registered Nurse (Bangor Co. Down)
Our client is an independent health care provider, solely based in Northern Ireland, who provide high quality nursing, residential and respite care to individuals with various needs. The employer is actively looking for an experienced Staff Nurse to join their advanced Nursing team in Bangor on a full-time basis.
About the role:
- Permanent : Full Time position
- £16 per hour + 25% OT Rate
- Small to Large facility (Nursing General, respite and residential)
- Continuous Support from Senior Management
- Pension Scheme
- Induction Training and Personal Development Programme
- 33 Days Annual Leave
- 25% OT Rate
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- NMC Registration Fees Paid
Day to day duties:
- Organise for staff to complete all mandatory training and training specific to the service, including maintaining the training plan
- Support the manager in staff supervisions and annual appraisals
- Keep up-to-date with any changes to policies, procedures or regulations that affect the service and support the manager in communicating these to the staff team
- Ensure personal needs and requirements are met including personal care, participation with activities, support with daily living tasks
- Respond to or refer to Management any questions or concerns expressed by anyone using the service, visiting the service or in the local community
- Take responsibility and attendance at training both mandatory and service specific
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to work for an independent employer who continues to focus on their staff support, development and career progression.
Full details and disclosure for the position are available and a confidential discussion about the position is strongly recommended.
Apply Now or Contact Lauren Campbell via:
Method 1: Call 028 9099 4111 or Apply now via the link below.
Method 2: Text ‘LC165’ and ‘YOUR NAME’ to 07944757770.
If this nursing position is not right for you, we may have others that are. See our vacancies at www.blackfoxsolutions.co.uk, via Facebook or contact us today on 028 9099 4111.